With Lead’Air 2800E heat exchanger, control progressive ventilation from the start.
Air flow control
- Recovers heat from the building to warm the incoming air
- Progressive ventilation and adapted air speed: controlled supply of heated fresh air
- Eliminates difficulty to control air flow
- Uniform temperature in the building
- Reduces emissions: up to 30% ammonia, less odours, less dust
- Helps maintain CO2 at 3000 ppm
- Reduces relative humidity by 10-15%
Simple integrated management with the building ventilation
- Automatic control by the building regulation with 0-10V
- Progressive ventilation according to the weight curve of the animals and the need for air renewal
- Possibility of autonomous management (RDC2 controller)
- Delays the opening of flaps and shutters
- Saves gas
- Reduces the cost of running the building
Reduction of pododermatitis
- Drier litter
- Contributes to animal welfare
- Improves performance
Easy cleaning and disinfection
- Removable exchanger block, light (14kg) and easy to handle for disinfection of incoming and exhaust air area
- Filtration system.
At LE ROY, we have always designed and developed innovative and efficient poultry equipment to improve breeding conditions and have a positive impact on the well-being of the animals and the comfort of the breeders.